Wednesday 16 May 2007

Do You have a heart? 2 more precious weeks of transthoracic echo left

Sometimes that's exactly what pops into my mind when I'm scanning an unechogenic patient.

It's been almost a year since I echo-ed anyone but I'm glad to say that it didn't take long to pick up where I left off. The echo exposure here at the WFMC is fantabulous! Literally learning something new everyday. It's a pity it's only 5 weeks. oh well...

Today was a great scan-day. Managed to acquire prewty preeewty images on all the patients. Some views still need a bit of work but I intend to tap the talents of the sonographers here(who are really really darn good at what they do, phenomenally good) just like the tick-monster in Starship Troopers. Except that I will strive to avoid capture and interrogation by a geek with ESP.

Tonight, for desert, an excellent 04' Chardonnay by Cuvaison vineyards(Napa). Again salut!



No comments: