Monday 25 June 2007

Now where did I leave my passport?


This is possibly the messiest that I have ever been. By some cosmic conspiracy even after a day of packing and cleaning it still looks the same. Absolutely baffling. One explanation could be that I just rearranged the mess(just like the icons on my desktop) so at the end of the day it's the same mess but different. Fortunately for me, this mess not unlike the mess of facts and figures in my brain, is quite organised in a chaotic kind of way. I actually know where my passport is. Really. Where my house keys are on the other hand is a true mystery. So folks at home, if you don't come to get me I WON'T be able to get in.






In just a few days all these items will be packed into bags and flown home. Then they will unpacked and strewn all over our new home just the way you see now. So same mess different place. Fortunately then Yin will be balanced by Yang and it's likely that this explosion of cloths, books, gadgets, gadget chargers/adaptors, more gadgets will be somewhat held in check by the less-messy Nat.




now who said a convertible is for show offs? If not for this convertible HS would not have been able to take home his projector screen which turned out to be much longer than bargained for.
And finally, to celebrate this glorious mess, a scrumptious Barbera by Camp du Rouss. Morto bella!!!

No comments: